Friday, May 26, 2006

Blog 14

Nong nong time nv blog le....(Hey, wait a minute! Do i mean "long long time nv blog?")

Hey guys... It has been a long time since we last blog here liao... Hmm... Some pple will scold me for not blogging at my own blog and come here blog... Lolx.... I think these few weeks has been a pretty busy weeks for all of us... All 8wheelfreaks members have started sch and must haf tonnes of work to do... Hence i can conclude that everyone have no time to blog at 8wheelfreaks here... I am very typical example... The 5 schooldays per week ,in which i can oinly go home around 4 or 5 p.m, plus countless tutorials and assignments have make me unable to blog here... Too bad ba... Hahaz... Btw my holidays starts today!!! So i think i will have time to blog le... But i also hope other pple can come blog also... Gtg start typing at my own blog le... Bye bye...


The above blog is brought to you by:
8wF Jason a.k.a The scientist

No comments: